SWBF2: Original Gangstas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post by Admin Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:03 pm

Welcome back. Twisted Evil Tell us about yourself. Your introduction can literally be as long as you want but should include at least your old gamertag(s), your SWBF history, clan history and some basic background.

Name: Optional
Active: Required

Old Gamertags: Required
New Gamertags: Optional
Clan History: Required
Console History: Optional
Game History: Optional

Admin
Admin

https://originalgangstas.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty [ASS]Dipsy / [327sc]Comm.Bly

Post by Admin Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:02 pm

I guess I'll start! sunny

Name: Oliver
Active: 2005~2008

Old Gamertags: Dipsy, Comm.Bly and 43264623 other temporary names

New Gamertags: iTziNiQuiTyx (Xbox 360), Olywerxz (PS4), amotherscime (Steam)

Clan History: ASS, 327SC

Favourite class: Heavy (Rocket Launcher), Engineer (Shotgun)

Console History:
Supernintendo (1995~1998)
Gameboy Colour (1998~2002)
PS1 (1998~2002)
Xbox (2002~2005)
PS2 (
Xbox 360
PS4
DS
PC

Online Game History:
(2005-2008) SWBF2 (PS2)
(2007-2010) COD4/WaW/MW2/BO (Xbox 360)
(2011, 2016) SWTOR (PC)
(2017 - 20) FIFA 17/18/20 Pro Clubs (PS4)
(2014, 2017-2020) Elder Scrolls Online (PS4)
(2018- ) Europa Universalis III/IV (PC)

I started out my SWBF2 journey by joining [ASS] (Arse Super Squad). It was one of the few clans around at the time. They were one of the biggest and wasn't that difficult to find. Not sure if I were recruited or if I asked to join myself. I stayed for maybe a year, played at least a handful of matches, and ran one of the better servers at the time for them. I don't remember much details but there was always drama surrounding the clans in this community and especially in the "big two", ASS and 182nd.

but there may have been a fight with a bunch of people and one of the admins/mods at the forum/chat and one of my best friends left and I guess I'd gotten a bit tired of ASS at the time.

I'd also started to hang out more with players from other clans and became friends with THE_GIRL from 182nd. She wanted to start a new clan so we did. It was 327SC (327th Star Corps) She was a proper polymath did most of the work and I kind of just helped out and was basically the first member and 2nd in command. We had a good run. Everyone either mocked us, saying we'd never be able to grow amongst the big clans or blamed us for upsetting the status quo. They wanted things to stay the way they were. She did an amazing job with the forum, we recruited a bunch with my server. We had a really good team of guys. Nice people.

Admin
Admin

https://originalgangstas.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum